- Patch for viewing generated presentations in Macromedia Flash Player v.8 created.
- New content delivery loader shows loading percents info only if loading process is slow.
- Now Editor generates more compact publishing project's structure.
- Generated project's index html file contains additional links to open presentations in new window.
- Now it is possible to preview Flash resources (by clicking on preview panel).
- Thanks to changes in JavaSWF Library, it is possible to use transparent images in presentations.
- Fixed some bugs relating to Flash resources and objects processing.
- Mozilla web browser is supported.
- Added "No sound" label in skin's settings window. It indicates that there are no any soundtracks used in presentation.
- Fixed bug in publishing of project that contains presentations with different skins.
- Fixed bug in aligning objects by width.
- Fixed bug in selecting objects after copy/paste operations.
- You can use compiled flash movies as a new resource type to embed in your presentation.
- Lasso editor tool.
- You can input text value for Text Field inside big text area in a dialog window instead of small one-line area.
- Added repainting manager to sequentially repaint all application window (for some versions of Java machine window was not always repainted).
- Fixed bug relating to presentation importing.
- More features are available for publishing in demo version:
cursor object and motion transformation
- Some changes lead to speed optimization in presentation player engine.
Return to Contents
(C) AtPresent Software Co. 2004-2005. All rights reserved.